Service & Maintenance
Keep your equipment working for you.
If your equipment isn’t in the field, it’s not generating revenue. Baseplan lets you automate and oversee every facet of equipment service and maintenance.
Your equipment rental software should manage and automate maintenance requests. Baseplan does that and so much more.
Total service management
Through one integrated ERP
- Track maintenance operations in real time
- Efficient job scheduling
- Effective customer management
Service on the go
With an easy-to-use mobile app
- User-friendly mobile solution
- Tracking equipment in the field
- Empower staff wherever they are
With a cloud-based software
- Simplified inventory management
- View all maintenance activities
- Keep your equipment in the field.
Predict when your equipment will break down
Baseplan uses multiple data points to predict when your equipment will break down so you can schedule maintenance. This helps keep your equipment generating revenue for you.
- Keep your equipment in the field for longer by reducing downtime windows through predictive maintenance.
- Schedule services automatically to prevent breakdowns to your equipment.
- Project asset disposal dates based on number of projected breakdowns.
Fully integrated service jobs
Access all the information you need to ensure every service job has the right parts available to complete your maintenance.
- Allocate service requests to the most suitable technician, taking into consideration their location, skills, and availability.
- Manage equipment completely via the Baseplan mobile app.
- Empower mechanics to scan QR codes on equipment items to assign to service jobs.
Improve customer satisfaction
Keep customers happier by keeping your equipment on the job for longer.
- Impress your customers with your ability to keep your equipment going for longer.
- Build lasting relationships with customers based on your reliability.
- Win repeat business from customers.
Increase your ROI
By servicing more efficiently, you can make better booking and purchasing decisions across your business.
- Preventative maintenance ensures your asset utilization is maximized.
- Plan for asset disposal based on equipment service history in your asset management software.
- Make better decisions about equipment cycling by using the data at your fingertips.
Don’t believe us? See what our customers have to say!
‘Baseplan isn’t just software; it’s been our catalyst for transformation. It’s empowered us to revolutionize our operations, achieve unprecedented efficiency, and confidently navigate the ever-evolving heavy equipment industry. With Baseplan, we’re not just keeping pace; we’re setting the standard for success.’
Randy Phillips – Porter Group USA
For over three decades, Baseplan has been the unwavering choice for companies serious about profit and embracing evolving technology. As a leader in true ERP software, we’re here to elevate your rental business with cutting-edge solutions.
Baseplan isn't just software; it's been our catalyst for transformation. It's empowered us to revolutionize our operations, achieve unprecedented efficiency, and confidently navigate the ever-evolving heavy equipment industry. With Baseplan, we're not just keeping pace; we're setting the standard for success.Randy Phillips
Corporate Controller, Porter Group USA
Baseplan has come a long way as a company since 2006 when we introduced their software to our business. They have responded to customer feedback and made a lot of investment in resources and product development.George Pappas
Managing Director, Linde Material Handling
Baseplan allows us to accurately measure our business, to set up KPIs in terms of efficiency, and in the end, that really helps us to improve our support to our customers. It links all the operations of our business from our people in the field to our back office staff. For us, Baseplan has become a total operating system.Simone Klingberg
IT Manager, JLG Industries
For us, the initial attraction was the fact that Baseplan had developed its software specifically for the hire industry. We knew it was used by some of the bigger players in our industry. The two other areas which were very important to us were its ease of use, particularly the simplified point of sale module, and the capabilities of the back end.Sam Dinsmore
General Manager, Allcott Hire