Invoicing & Accounting
Fast and accurate accounting
Save time and money by generating invoices faster and billing projects on time.
Baseplan is a complete ERP meaning your accounting, invoicing, and all financial functions are fully integrated.
Total financial management
Through one centralised location
- Invoice processing automation
- Tracking and visibility
- Real-time invoice status
Better financial insights
With a feature-rich ERP
- Real-time posting
- Transaction drill-down
- Bank reconciliation and bulk entry
Measure the ROI of your assets
With comprehensive asset analysis
- Fixed asset management
- Asset value tracking
- Depreciation reports
Track all invoices from one location
Get complete visibility over all your financials in one location. Get real-time status updates and automate invoice processing.
- Baseplan’s Gateway solution integrates with Kofax Capture scanning software, enabling the automation of paper and electronic invoice transactions into the Baseplan Accounts Payable module.
- Enables tracking and visibility of each invoice transaction throughout its life cycle, allowing easy access to invoice images connected with transactions in Baseplan Enterprise.
- Accounts Receivable (AP) system provides live updates on invoiced amounts, payments, and outstanding balances, reducing the wait time for understanding transaction status.
Increase efficiency with real-time General Ledger updates
Get more efficiency in your financial operations with real-time updates to the GL.
- ERP systems post transactions directly to the general ledger immediately after occurrence, eliminating the need to wait for data refresh at the end of the month.
- Easily drill down from the General Ledger inquiry to view details of customer or vendor invoices that generated each transaction.
- Perform bank reconciliations, bulk journal entry uploads (e.g., payroll), and manage accruals automatically, enhancing overall efficiency.
Accurately track depreciation of rented assets
Get insights into when to cycle your fixed assets through reports on equipment history and value.
- ERP software simplifies fixed asset management, allowing accurate tracking of asset depreciation using various methods over time.
- Facilitates tracking of every asset value change, managing recapitalization of repairs through work orders, and providing detailed reports on purchases and disposals.
- Run reports to track the depreciation of rental assets accurately, aiding the accounting team in managing asset values over time.
Reduce wait times for immediate understanding
Baseplan will remove idle time in your accounting practices with access to real-time information about your rented assets.
- ERP systems provide instantaneous access to critical information for customers, such as rental details, outstanding invoices, and payment histories, reducing wait times for multiple systems to update.
- Having AR and AP connected within a single system allows for immediate access to payment status, credit history, and tracking write-offs and ageing for a better understanding of financial standing.
- Financials tied to rental software processes make tasks faster, allowing immediate validation of purchase orders, accounts payable, and various financial transactions.
Don’t believe us? See what our customers have to say!
‘Baseplan isn’t just software; it’s been our catalyst for transformation. It’s empowered us to revolutionize our operations, achieve unprecedented efficiency, and confidently navigate the ever-evolving heavy equipment industry. With Baseplan, we’re not just keeping pace; we’re setting the standard for success.’
Randy Phillips – Porter Group USA
For over three decades, Baseplan has been the unwavering choice for companies serious about profit and embracing evolving technology. As a leader in true ERP software, we’re here to elevate your rental business with cutting-edge solutions.
Baseplan isn't just software; it's been our catalyst for transformation. It's empowered us to revolutionize our operations, achieve unprecedented efficiency, and confidently navigate the ever-evolving heavy equipment industry. With Baseplan, we're not just keeping pace; we're setting the standard for success.Randy Phillips
Corporate Controller, Porter Group USA
Baseplan has come a long way as a company since 2006 when we introduced their software to our business. They have responded to customer feedback and made a lot of investment in resources and product development.George Pappas
Managing Director, Linde Material Handling
Baseplan allows us to accurately measure our business, to set up KPIs in terms of efficiency, and in the end, that really helps us to improve our support to our customers. It links all the operations of our business from our people in the field to our back office staff. For us, Baseplan has become a total operating system.Simone Klingberg
IT Manager, JLG Industries
For us, the initial attraction was the fact that Baseplan had developed its software specifically for the hire industry. We knew it was used by some of the bigger players in our industry. The two other areas which were very important to us were its ease of use, particularly the simplified point of sale module, and the capabilities of the back end.Sam Dinsmore
General Manager, Allcott Hire