- At the completion of a service or transport job, parts are scanned onto the job, labor details are entered.
- Customer reviews the completed work order and signs directly on to the tablet or phone.
- All the job details (including captured photos) are automatically sent back directly in to the service system for immediate review and billing.
BASEPLAN DELIVERS A COMPLETE AERIAL EQUIPMENT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTION.
Managing an aerial equipment rental business involves an extensive range of operations. The Baseplan system has been designed to provide process control from inquiry through to quoting, reservations, deliveries, pickups, stand-downs, and payment processing.
Baseplan’s Rental Management capability is extensive and includes for example:
- Managing high volumes of rentals and associated agreements
- Short and long-term rental agreements
- Ease of managing frequency of equipment turnover
- Comprehensive transport management
- Planning of daily activity sheets including driver allocation and runs
- Recording of delivery and pick-up details and on-glass signing
- Mobile transport app that includes details of jobs sent to drivers with drivers being able to acknowledge and confirm completion
- Effective pre and post-rental inspections
- Configurable check lists by make and model
- Ability to capture and attach photos for damage tracking
- Support and drive sales
- Ability to convert quotes to contracts
- In field access to customer information, rental history, service history, transactions and rental rates
- Efficient management of equipment availability and planning
- Detailed Planning Calendar for better visibility of equipment availability and ease of tracking
- Visual representation of equipment status including equipment reserved, out for delivery, on-rental, off-rental, returned, in inspection, and in service
- Allocation of serialized and associated items, for example harnesses and fire extinguishers
- Comprehensive sub rental functionality, integrated to scheduling, purchase orders and supplier invoicing
- Integration with the Telemetry providers
- Integration with Telemetry providers of your choice to provide hour meter readings and allow you to manage minimum and maximum hours with associated excess hours billing
- Several intuitive tools, such as dashboards and advanced analytics to assist you in decision making.