Revolutionise your mobile workforce with the Baseplan Mobility App by streamlining activity, increasing productivity, and improving customer satisfaction.
Baseplan Mobility Apps
With rapidly expanding business operations, workplaces are not limited to workstations anymore. The Baseplan Mobility App will streamline everyday processes for your business, reducing costs driving productivity, and increasing customer satisfaction with a future-proof technology.
This technology will connect in-field workforce to office staff and all the relevant job information. The application has been designed with a user-friendly interface and an intuitive workflow to simplify and speed up daily business operations.
This home page acts as a central nervous system of the BMA app. It is a To-Do list that provides all the necessary information about the activities that the user will need to perform on that day.
User can initiate and complete any activity from the Activities screen.
BMA now has enhanced search capabilities allowing you to perform various functions such as:
- Search using Customer name, Driver License number and Site
- Scan or manually Search using Equipment Code/Description/Model
- Search using Rental Contract or Rental Quote number
- Search results are grouped by Customer and Customer Site
- Intuitive design of the search results screen gives clarity on the type of items being displayed
With the enhanced rental features, Rental Controllers are now able to perform rental operations end-to-end using BMA Rental module.
Some of the functions that they can perform include:
- Initiate contract creation process
- View the Customer and site details before adding to a Contract
- Scan or manually Add Line Items (Equipment or Stock items) to a contract
- While adding Line Items, Rental Controller can do the following actions:
- View rental rates
- Record hour meter
- Complete inspection
- Take photos and add notes
- View Rental History
- View Service History
- View and add Outstanding Items
- Create a Delivery docket
- Create and complete a Customer Pickup Docket
- Email the Rental Contract to the Site Contact
- SMS the Rental Contract to the nominated mobile number
Rental Fulfilment module helps the Rental Controller to fulfil the Rental Contracts in preparation for the delivery by a driver or a customer coming to the branch to pick up the Equipment.
- Using Rental Fulfilment module Rental Controller can effortlessly allocate Equipment Codes/Serial Numbers to the rental bookings made by the customers
- Fulfilment Activity list will help Rental Controllers plan and prepare the Equipment Items ready to be allocated to a Rental Contract
- This module also allows Rental Controller to arrange a delivery or a Customer pickup from the branch.
- Rental Controller will also have the ability to find the Rental Contract that needs to be fulfilled using various search techniques
- Search for the Rental Contract using Contract Number, Customer Name, Model Code/Description, Driver License Number
During the fulfilment process, Rental Controllers can perform a range of fulfilment related functions. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- Assign Equipment Codes manually or by scanning QR codes
- Replace Equipment Codes that match the same model
- Record pre-hire condition by taking photos of the Equipment
- Enter any additional notes for each Equipment
- Check Rental Rates
- View and complete Pending Inspections
- View Service History of the Equipment Items
- View Rental History of the Equipment Items
- Check Prebill Summary with the sub totals by viewing the Prebill section
- Create Delivery Docket and assign a vehicle number if known
- Create Customer Pickup Dockets by entering the pickup person’s details and taking their signature before checking out the Equipment
- Email Rental Contracts to the Customer
Drivers will use ‘Day Sheets’ on the mobile app to view, action, and complete their list of activities for the day, at the touch of a button. Improved communication between coordinators and drivers will substantially reduce delays and errors.
- Delivery and pickup tickets can be received in real time from Baseplan Enterprise, without the hassle of producing and maintaining piles of paperwork.
- Activities can be divided into more granular actions indicating various stages in the day run, such as driving to branch or customer site and loading or unloading equipment.
- Detailed status of the transport run is available for better visibility and reporting. You will know where the driver is and their progress throughout the day.
- Drivers can directly call customer contacts, and pull up navigation maps directly from the app.
- Item quantities included in a transport activity can be confirmed by scanning QR Codes – ensuring the right equipment is delivered the first time.
- Photos of the equipment can be captured before delivery or after pickup, and attached to the activity to accurately report damage charges and mitigate the risk of disputes.
- Special instructions or notes can be entered against the transport activities whilst they are on route, eliminating the need to pen down notes on printed dockets.
- E-signatures can be signed by customers to speed up approvals and confirmations.
Dockets and invoices can be emailed to customers instantly.
The Rental Returns module will show a list of contracts that have terminated. The Rental Controller will see this list and then select the contract to finalise the return process. Some of the functions available to the Rental Controller are:
- Uses this list to inspect the equipment, record the damage, adjust termination dates before finalising the contracts
- Rental Controller will also have the ability to find the Rental Contract that needs to be finalised using various search techniques like:
- Scan a QR code on Equipment Item being returned
- Search for the Rental Contract using Contract Number, Customer Name, Equipment Code/Description, Model Code/Description, Driver License Number
When processing the Returns for a Rental Contract, the Rental Controller can perform the following functions:
- Mark Equipment items as returned manually or by scanning the QR codes
- Record Damage by taking photos of the equipment and entering damage notes
- Dispose Equipment Item by marking it as disposed and entering a sale price with reason for disposal which can optionally be printed on an invoice
- Adjust Termination Date by changing the expected termination date if it is not current date
- View Rental Rates
- Check Prebill Summary with the sub totals by viewing the Prebill section
- Take Payments (Supported Payments: Cash and On Account)
- Finalise the Rental Contract
- Email Invoices to the customers
Rental Quote Conversion
BMA app now provides the ability to convert rental quotes to contracts. Rental Controller can easily locate the required quote using enhanced search capabilities.
The Inspections module allows mechanics and inspectors to complete their day to day tasks paperless and in real-time. Some of the functions available include:
- Easily record their timesheets, record damage, and action the checklists hassle-free.
- Allows mechanics to self-managing their inspections.
- Allows Service managers to view the progress of the Inspections from the desktop (as this module is fully integrated with Enterprise)
Mechanic can easily find out if an Equipment Item has a pending inspection by:
- Scanning the QR code on an Equipment Item
- Manually search for an Equipment Item
App will prompt Mechanic if there is a Pending Inspection for an Equipment Item when:
- Loading the Equipment Item for the delivery
- Fulfilling a Rental Contract with an Equipment Item
Once Pending Inspection is located by the Mechanic, they can perform the below actions in online and offline modes:
- Self – Allocate an Inspection from the Activity List
- View Inspection Details like:
- Rental Comments/Notes
- Add more Notes
- View existing Photos
- Add more Photos
- Action Advanced Checklists
- Add Notes and Photos for each Checklist Point
- Enter Hour Meter
- View and Add Outstanding Items
- Enter time taken to conduct an Inspection
- Create Service Job
This module will allow Inventory Controllers to issue inventory items from their warehouses and perform various tasks such as:
- Issue inventory to a service job
- Issue inventory that is used in the repair or maintenance of an equipment
- Record the use of inventory by an operating department in a company