GST is calculated on each invoice line level, with the sum of all lines being the total GST of the invoice.
The following reports can be used when completing BAS statements:
- General Ledger | Reports | Profit and Loss report to estimate your revenue for the quarter.
- Customers | Reports | Monthly GST Report.
- Suppliers | Reports
- Monthly GST Report
- PAYG Payment Summary – Monthly (if you withhold PAYG for Suppliers without an ABN)
- Payroll | Reports | Employee MTD PAYG Report.
- Cashbook Monthly GST report