Baseplan offers ERP Software Solutions designed specifically for the rental and fleet management industry. From field solutions to fleet management, Baseplan can offer business intelligence software that can meet your industry needs.
Leveraging key technologies and deployment strategies enables Baseplan to provide you with the foundations to manage your business with fully integrated ERP systems, effectively and efficiently.
Baseplan develops, sells and implements its own systems, ensuring you get the highest level of competency and professionalism.
Baseplan Software will give your business the tools to look after your customers before, during and after the sale with integrated customer relationship management software. The software does this by:
- Managing existing and potential customers through our CRM system.
- Integrating our sales quote module to easily configure new equipment and provide fast and consistent quoting.
- Fast contract creation for existing customers and identifying your top customers and view their hiring patterns.
- Pre-configuring rates and conditions of rental at company, branch and customer site level.
- Tracking service jobs and fleet tracking.
- Utilising customer fleet management reports to show response time and preventative maintenance performance.
Baseplan Software provides equipment maintenance software for your business, with the tools to properly manage your rental or fleet items. Benefits include:
- Keeping track of where your equipment is and who has rented it.
- Using integrated operations management software to report on revenue, costs and profit for each item.
- Minimising equipment breakdowns through Baseplan’s preventative maintenance system.
- Quickly and easily record electrical tagging and testing details.
- Printing lists of equipment available on site allows stocktake.
A fully integrated financial management software solution provides the following important advantages:
- Accurate invoices generated automatically from data collected.
- More accurate financial reporting due to automatic accrual processes being driven from operational actions.
- Allows better business performance monitoring by accessing a live, detailed profit and loss statement any time.
- Enables you to easily manage your cash position and reconcile your bank accounts.
- Better profitability management by machine due to individual profit and loss statements.
- Reducing revenue loss through cycle billing.