EFFICIENT RENTAL MANAGEMENT THAT IS EASY TO USE
Running a construction rental business involves much more than simply generating invoices. Knowing where your equipment is, when it is due back, providing rental rates and billing options, and managing returns are just some of the activities that are key to driving efficiency and profitability. The Baseplan Enterprise system has been designed to provide process control from enquiry to quoting, to reservations, deliveries, pick-ups, stand downs, and payment processing.
Baseplan’s Rental Management capability includes:
- The management of short and long term contracts as well as detailed planning calendar capabilities ensures you know what is available for hire, where your equipment is, and when it is due back.
- Rental Rates by customer, site, and per equipment make and model allowing you to manage rental rates and billing options on an hourly, daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis. Underlying minimum charges ensure all rentals generate revenue.
- Baseplan can integrate with your Telemetry provider, be it The Fleet Office or Komtrax for example, providing you with hour meter readings, and allowing you to manage minimum and maximum hours with associated excess hours billing where needed.
- The ability to effectively manage pre and post hire inspection through the capture of, for example, photographs and hour metre readings. The ability to sign on glass documentation further supports ease of use and efficiency of process as does the returns management capability which seamlessly addresses fuel charges and return invoices.
- Comprehensive sub hire management that manages equipment from customers, creates the agreed invoicing for the cross-hire and reports on sub hire utilisation to provide insight into purchasing decisions further expands your rental capability.
There are many other tools, such as dashboards and advanced analytics, that can guide your decision making and assist you in managing your construction equipment. There is extensive additional functionality to support your business, including managing attachment buckets, transport, cycling billing, CPI increases of contracts, and damage waivers and insurance charges.